Registrations for the exam
Registrations for the SCHOLARS OF INDIA exam will start from 18th Nov. For registration-related queries please contact us at 9315514145 or mail email@example.com.
SchoTest has always believed that it is our responsibility towards society to enlighten it with the lamp of knowledge. At SchoTest, we stand by our principles of integrity, commitment, and unswerving dedication to the cause of the students. For this, we have launched SCHOLARS OF INDIA; an initiative of schotest.com in association with SAFED, that provides fellowships to students to unlock their future and unravel their academic dreams. It aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious students. Students from classes 5th to 12th can participate in this scholarship exam and will be rewarded with Cash Prizes, Medals, Trophies, and excellence certificates along with the excursion tour for the top performers across the nation.
- Direct registration through the website of SchoTest.
- Students, whose schools have registered with SchoTest, can directly approach the school administration for their registration.
- Students can also register through our Business Development Executives.
- Registration fee = Rs. 200 per student.
- Students do not need to provide any documents for the examination, however, those who qualify for the Mains examination will be asked to bring certain documents to validate the credentials that they have filled while filling out the Scholars of India form.
Scholars of India is a comprehensive exam, under which Scholarships are given to the excelling students who stood out among others in the exam. It consists of the following stages-Prelims Exam
- It is the first stage of the Scholars of India exam, under which students are tested for their logical reasoning, mathematical analysis, science, familiarity with the English language, and finally for their awareness of their surroundings.
- The syllabus and pattern for the examination have been thoroughly designed for each class.
- Mode of Examination:
- Class 5th – Class 9th = online
- Class 10th – Class 12th = online
- Number of questions = 100 questions
- Type of questions = Objective/Multiple Choice
- The medium of the Examination = English or Hindi
- Duration = 1 hour
- Each correct answer carries 2 marks; however, for the wrong answer one-fourth of the marks will be deducted.
- For unattempted questions; no marks would be deducted.
- Thus a candidate can score a maximum of 200 marks.
- No extra fees would be charged for the Mains exam.
- Candidates are required to clear the Prelims to give the Mains exam.
- Pattern and Syllabus remain the same as the Prelims exam.
- The Mains exam would be relatively tougher than the Prelims exam
For rewards please check out the below link-